Thursday, June 20, 2013

Challenge of a Lifetime

I just can't do it anymore...
A good while ago I purchased a Humble Indie Bundle; I proceeded to add all the games to my Steam account and I never touched them...... until now. So I started off with this fine game, Super Meat Boy; the game is fun and the challenge is even better. The feeling of accomplishment that you get from completing a difficult jump to finish a level is second to none.

Unfortunately for me, the first screen I saw when I started this game recommended that I use a gamepad. Well, that wasn't an option for me since I didn't bother to bring my gamepad along for my trip (totally thought about it too). "Keyboard can't be that bad," I said and although it wasn't for the the first couple of chapters (albeit I died countless times), now I'm stuck on chapter 3 (sad, I know) and my patience has gone out the window.

So the moral of the story is, always be prepared. You think you don't need it? Well let me tell you, you do need it.

-MDA

No comments:

Post a Comment